short love story

                                          

You and I,
You and I, perhaps a coincidence,
met while I was exploring through.
Swiping left and right over choices,
Perhaps a fluke and a lucky right.
More of a choice than just a coincidence,
Perhaps I thought it was.
A fine blue moon night met you at a nook.
It had just been 10 minutes, but I knew,
It was forever already.
Because time flies, but not tenderness.
Every day I walked an extra mile,
Just to see you smile.
Perhaps you have never noticed.
I broke every family norm,
To meet you at 3 am.
Coz love was way stronger than fear.
You had the intention of a fleeting,
And I have always dreamt of forever.
I feel your soul every single time,
while I run my tips over your body.
You infuse serotonin. While touching my lips.
Perhaps I was just flesh and blood.
I Don't remember about the sheets,
But my mouth still smells of you.
The world was behind pale like snow,
But I chose you, 
coz we were more than just a  shade.
Its been a decade and still never fades.
Perhaps this may be the power of first love.
You were toxic to the immune system.
But still I chose you....
Because what's love which doesn't hurts... 
I prefer to die instead of life without you.
The words will be engraved on my tomb
me and my love perpetual...
Unconditional.


-SIMBAD

 IF YOU LIKE IT, 
Please COMMENT AND SHARE 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts